Prestige and PositionNestled in the prestigious Coonans Hill vicinity, this solid brick three bedroom, plus studio, Californian bungalow enjoys a warm and bright northerly rear aspect. Featuring an open living/dining/study bathed in natural light, vast elevated entertainer's deck and landscaped gardens, it's ideally situated for an active family lifestyle and offers great scope for families looking to add their own personal touches. Stainless steel appliances, including a five burner gas cooktop with wok burner, Smeg fan forced oven and canopy rangehood, team with a dishwasher, abundant counter space and excellent storage in the central kitchen. Step outside to enjoy delicious meals with friends on the covered deck or paved areas below. Three big bedrooms include built-in robes, with the master also offering a leadlight bay window and graceful tiled fireplace with elegant timber mantel, and the bathroom hosts a clawfoot bath along with a separate shower. With convenience added by a second toilet and laundry, the home also includes ducted heating, cooling, high ceilings, polished floorboards, a driveway, carport, cubby, shed, rear ROW and Strathmore College zoning. With Shore Reserve and trams at the end of the street plus Strathmore train station close by, handy to schools, shops, CityLink and cafes, you'll love the position too.
- Prestigious address with family credentials including Strathmore College zoning
- Open living/dining/study zone, with wealth of north facing windows, plus studio
- Kitchen, filled with stainless steel appliances, and big covered entertainer's deck
- Three large bedrooms with BIRs and central bathroom featuring clawfoot bath
- Graceful fireplace, high ceilings, leadlight, wood panelling and polished floorboards
- Solid brick, heating, cooling, driveway, carport, cubby, gardens and rear ROW