Keeping The Dream AliveBe bowled over by the wealth of land this comfortable three bedroom home commands: in a leafy pocket near the end of a Court, the elevated residence presides over 723m2 (approximately) with no end of potential. Providing a lounge room, kitchen/dining and huge rear lawn with space to extend or try something new (subject to council approval), the home has a practical design, the comfort of heating and cooling, and attractive finishing touches including polished floorboards and Roman blinds. A selection of stainless steel appliances fills the kitchen, ranging from a gas cooktop, electric oven and rangehood, complemented by a breakfast bar, pantry and cupboards. Hosting three substantial bedrooms with built-in robes, plus a well presented retro central bathroom, separate shower room and good storage, it's immediately ready to welcome your family whilst you perfect plans to add personal touches and updates over time. A long side driveway and a large double garage take care of parking, the rear garden also hosts a shed and selection of fruit trees including pear, grapefruit and lemon, and the prime position sees you just a stroll to hip George Jones Eatery, parks, Westbreen Primary, Pascoe Vale Girls Secondary, transport and shops, and close to Northern Golf Club.
- Three bedroom home poised on a huge 723m2 (approximately), close to everything
- Immediate comfort with great scope to extend or try something new (STCA)
- Lounge and sizeable kitchen/dining complete with stainless steel appliances
- Three double bedrooms with built-in robes plus central bathroom and separate shower
- Heating, cooling, polished floorboards, long side driveway and large double garage
- Located in a nice quiet Court
- Moments to cool George Jones Eatery, buses, schools, parks and Northern Golf Club