Vogue Modern LivingDiscover highlight after highlight as you explore this stunning new three-bedroom plus study home optimised for entertaining, stylishly appointed and situated in a prestigious position moments to Aberfeldie Park, excellent schools and the Maribyrnong River.
Enter via the sunny reception area to immediately appreciate high ceilings and smart design.
You'll quickly be attracted by strengths including streamlined storage and very generous spaces, including a radiant living room, dining zone and gourmet Smeg kitchen featuring a 900mm stainless steel stove, dishwasher, concealed rangehood, mirrored splashbacks, sleek counters, lustrous cabinetry and European laundry.
Sliding glass doors access a substantial covered entertainer's terrace, boasting an outdoor kitchen with Nexgrill barbecue, which seamlessly transitions into an elegant courtyard with storage benches and another sliding door leading to the first of three bright double bedrooms.
The other bedrooms (which, like the first bedroom, feature a built-in or walk-in robe) are positioned upstairs, along with a spacious retreat, balcony, the second of two chic bathrooms and a well-appointed study area.
Mitsubishi inverters provide simple heating and cooling, and electronically-accessed garage parking also features.
Several renowned schools are nearby, transport just seconds away and fashionable shopping and cafe precincts, including Puckle Street, under five minutes' drive.
- Thoughtful and generous design with reception area, living, dining, Smeg kitchen and retreat
- Balcony with great views, courtyard and brilliant entertainer's terrace with outdoor kitchen
- Three double bedrooms with BIR/WIRs plus well-appointed study area
- Two chic bathrooms, inverter heating and cooling and tasteful fixtures and fittings throughout
- Street frontage, individual entrance and electronically secured basement garage parking
- Coveted locale close to Aberfeldie Park, Maribyrnong River, transport, top schools and more