Sophistication, Space & Superb SituationAn executive haven in a stellar position in one of Melbourne fringe's most desired cul-de-sac's and adjoining Delhi Reserve, this stunning four bedroom plus study home displays expert design and luxurious touches throughout. Comprising a living room, vast family/dining, magnificent kitchen, a front garden devoted to children's play, rear entertaining area and balcony overlooking the park, it's a city fringe stunner. Complemented by a waterfall stone island bench and breakfast bar, the kitchen boasts a raft of excellent stainless steel appliances, including a Blanco electric oven, a five-burner gas cooktop with fish and wok burners, rangehood, Bosch dishwasher, Miele coffee machine and Miele microwave. A walk-in pantry, deep drawers and cupboards add further allure, as does the enticing view of the fully tiled lap pool. A sliding glass door accesses an impressive covered entertaining area and balcony, overlooking the park. Bedrooms include generous robes and the enormous fourth bedroom is privately positioned downstairs next to a bathroom and external access, enabling greater independence. Further features include a lavish ensuite, with a luxurious spa, separate frameless shower, toilet and vanity with raised basins, a third bathroom, powder room, hydronic heating, cooling and electronic double garage. Moments to trams and schools and only 4km to the CBD, the lifestyle is glorious.
- Splendid corner position, in blue ribbon leafy street, adjoining Delhi Reserve at the rear
- Expansive spaces, soaring ceilings, abundant windows, polished floorboards, desirable fittings
- Excellent kitchen featuring appliances from top shelf brands: Miele, Bosch and Blanco
- Large bedrooms with built-in robes, generous study/office, three bathrooms and powder room
- Hydronic heating, cooling, video intercom, excellent storage and landscaping
- Fully tiled lap pool, balcony overlooking park and remote controlled double garage